- The recliner surcharge has been removed. Premiere tickets can now be used at any of our recliner locations with no additional charge at the box office. This applies to ALL Premiere tickets, regardless of the date purchased.
- The ticket portion of the Ultimate Movie Pack has been re-named the Premiere ticket.
- The Premiere ticket and Ultimate Packs have been redesigned with a fresh, new look.
Premiere Tickets and Ultimate Movie Pack Price Increase - Effective Sunday, July 1st 2018
- What are the new prices?
Premiere Movie Tickets have increased by 50 cents to $9.00 per ticket. Ultimate Movie Packs will increase by one dollar to $31 per pack (24 packs or less), $29 per pack (25-99 packs) and $27 per pack (100+ packs).
- What other changes are being made?
- Can I still personalize the Premiere tickets and Ultimate Packs with a custom message?
Yes! All of our personalization options remain the same as before.
- Have any other Terms and Conditions of the Premiere ticket or Ultimate Movie Pack changed?
No! All our products are still valid at any of our theatres and have no expiration date.
- Why are you raising your prices?
As theatre box office prices rise around the country, it was considered necessary to raise the price of our discount products accordingly. In fact, this is our first price increase in over 3 years.
- Can I still use the Premiere and Ultimate Movie Packs I purchased before the price increase?
- Will the theatres charge me extra at the box office if I use a Premiere ticket or Ultimate Movie Pack that was purchased before this price increase to make up the difference between the old and new price?
No, they will not. Regal will never make you pay the price difference between old and new Premiere or Ultimate tickets when you come to one of our theatres to see a movie.
- Will the Premiere tickets or Ultimate Movie Packs currently in circulation be given an expiration date?
Absolutely not. The Premiere tickets and Ultimate Movie Packs will never expire, no matter when they were purchased.
If your questions or concerns were not answered here, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service department at 800-784-8477 Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM MST.
Discount Movie Tickets (Premiere, VIP, and Ultimate Movie Pack)
- How can I find the most up-to-date pricing?
View information about our discount movie tickets.
- Is there a minimum quantity for a Premiere Ticket order?
Yes, there is a 50 ticket minimum.
- When do the discount tickets expire?
Current discount tickets carry no expiration date.
- Do you have a ticket package for admissions that includes concessions?
We have the Ultimate Movie Pack which includes two Premiere Tickets and (1) $10 concessions gift card.
- What's the difference between a Premiere Ticket and an Ultimate Movie Pack?
- Can I use my VIP Movie Ticket anytime?
VIP tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of “selected” new release films. An upgrade fee (currently $1.50) may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio-selected, restricted films.
- Are discount tickets valid for evening and weekend showtimes?
Yes. Discount tickets are valid for any day of the week and any showtime.
- Can discount tickets be redeemed online?
No. Discount tickets can only be redeemed at a Regal Entertainment Group Box Office location, excluding Cayman Island locations.
- Is there a surcharge on Premiere, VIP, or Ultimate Movie Pack Tickets?
Surcharges may apply. Visit our terms and conditions page for surcharges associated with discount ticket products.
- What is a Luxury/Recliner Seating Surcharge?
A fee ($1.50 per ticket) collected at the theatre box office for our premium viewing experience at Premium or Luxury Seating locations. This fee is in addition to any other surcharge (IMAX®, RPX®, 3D, 4DX and restricted film) that may apply.
Refunds and Exchanges
- I have old tickets that have expired. Are they still valid?v
Can I return my unused tickets for a refund?
A: No. Discount tickets purchased in bulk are non-refundable.
- Can I return my unused tickets for a refund?
No. Discount tickets purchased in bulk are non-refundable.
Purchasing Bulk Ticket Products
- What are my payment options?
We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover for online orders at CorporateBoxOffice.com.
- Can I pay by check and mail in my order?
Yes. Company checks will be accepted and should be made payable to: Regal CineMedia Corp. Please make sure the Corporate Box Office order form is included with the check to avoid any delay in processing the order. You can download a Printable Order Form here and mail it with your check to 3635 S. Monaco Parkway, Denver, CO 80237. (No Personal checks accepted for bulk ticket purchases.)
- Can I fax in an order?
No. We do not accept orders via fax; however, you can place your order securely online at CorporateBoxOffice.com.
- Can I pick up Premiere Tickets or Ultimate Movie Packs at a my local theatre?
No, that is not an option.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
All ticket orders are shipped by UPS. UPS delivers Monday-Friday only, excluding holidays. We process orders daily (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). If your order is placed by 12 p.m. Central Time and you choose second day or next Day, we will process and ship your order the same day. Orders placed after 12 p.m. Central Time or those shipping via Ground service will ship the next business day.
- What are the shipping and handling costs?
Ground* ($ 8.00) – (4-6 business days) *Not Offered to Alaska or Hawaii.
2nd Day Air ($15.00) - (2 business days)
Next Day Air ($20.00) – (next business day)
UPS delivers Monday-Friday only, excluding holidays.
(Saturday delivery is not available in all zip codes. Call for Saturday delivery quote, if required)
US Mail First Class ($2.50) - (available for 5 or less Gift Cards or Ultimate Movie Packs). US Mail is NOT traceable and delivery is Monday through Saturday. Please allow 12 delivery days before reporting your shipment “lost” for replacement.
Personalized Messaging – Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs & Gift Card Carriers
- Can Premiere Tickets be personalized?
We have the Ultimate Movie Pack which includes two Premiere Tickets and (1) $10 concessions gift card.
- Q: Do you have a ticket package for admissions that includes concessions?
Yes. A message of up to 35 characters, including spaces and punctuation, can be printed on the back of each ticket at no additional cost. One personalized message per ticket type, per order.
- Can Ultimate Movie Packs and Gift Card carriers be personalized?
Yes. The Ultimate Movie Pack carrier can be personalized but not the plastic gift card itself. A message of up to 220 characters, including spaces and punctuation, can be printed.
- Can I personalize products with my company logo?
Your company logo and personalized message can be printed on the carrier of the Ultimate Movie Pack and Gift Cards with a one-time set up fee. Print-ready artwork and extra time for proofing are required for your first order. Please contact Corporate Box Office Sales Rep at 1-800-784-8477 for details.
- If I request a standard personalized message printed on my Premiere tickets, Ultimate Movie Pack or Gift Card carrier, will that slow down the processing or shipping of my order?
No, your order will be handled within the same time frame.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards (eCards)
- How do I check the balance on my Regal Entertainment Group Gift Card?
If your Gift Card contains a PIN, you may check your balance at REGmovies.com or call 1-800-291-8173. If you do not have a PIN, you must bring your Gift Card to any Regal box office to check the Gift Card balance.
- Do Gift or eGift Cards expire?
Gift Cards carry NO Expiration date or dormancy fees.
- Do Gift or eGift Cards have any restrictions?
No. They are redeemable at any Regal location nationwide, excluding Cayman Island locations.
- Can Gift or eGift Cards be redeemed online at REGmovies.com?
- Can I purchase Gift Cards in any denomination I choose?
Yes, they come in variable amounts up to $500.
- Do you have digital gift cards (egift cards)?
Yes. Regal eGift Cards are available on REGmovies.com. The eGift Card can be delivered same day or scheduled for delivery on a future date. There is no handling or service fees on eGift Cards and they have no expiration date. You may select a provided card design or you may upload your own photo to personalize the eGift Card along with your message. Click Here To Get Started!
- Are there ever any exceptions to the NO expiration date on Gift and eGift Cards?
Yes. From time to time Regal Entertainment Group or its affiliates may offer special promotional Gift Cards as a bonus or reward. Terms applicable to such promotional Gift Cards will be specified on the cards and may differ from the terms set forth above.
Theatre Locations and Showtimes
- How can I find out the nearest Regal Theatre or information about showtimes and regular box office pricing?
Regal Crown Club
- Can I earn credits on my Regal Crown Club membership for discount tickets?
Not for the bulk purchase. However, Crown Club members will receive points when they REDEEM Premiere Tickets, Ultimate Movie Pack tickets, gift cards or e-gift cards at the box office and present their Regal Crown Club card. For complete Program Rules, please visit Regal Crown Club at Regmovies.com.
- How do I request a donation of tickets or gift cards?
Our company established the Regal Foundation in 2003 as a non-profit charitable organization to coordinate support for numerous national and local philanthropic groups. The Regal Foundation supports the communities in which Regal operates by partnering with selected charities. Across the United States, Regal Entertainment Group gives back to the communities that our theatres serve. We concentrate our support with selected organizations in order to make the greatest impact. Regal Entertainment Group and The Regal Foundation are extremely proud of the successful relationships we have built with our charitable partners. The Regal Foundation has committed our budget and resources with existing partners. As a result, we are not approving any new grant requests and additional requests for movie passes will be declined. For more about the Regal Foundation, visit our Community Affairs page on regmovies.com.
Please do not hesitate to call our Fulfillment & Service office toll-free 1-800-784-8477, with any further questions. Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mountain Time, excluding holidays.