Terms & Conditions
MOVIE TICKETS (VIP, Premiere and Ultimate Movie Pack)
- Surcharges apply to all IMAX®, RPX®, 3D and 4DX® films. Other surcharges may apply at Premium or Luxury Seating locations or select theatres (see Location Surcharge below). Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
- Tickets are valid for all films and showtimes.
- Tickets must be redeemed at the theatre box office.
- Tickets are not valid for special events, private screenings, or online ticket purchases.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-refundable, and have no expiration date.
- Tickets are for promotional purposes or for resale to members/employees only if approved by a Regal CineMedia representative.
- Tickets carry no cash value. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to discontinue this program and agreement at any time.
- Purchaser/ticket holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- View participating Regal Entertainment Group theatres at REGmovies.com.
- VIP Movie Tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of "selected" new release films; however, an upgrade fee may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio restricted films.
A Location Surcharge at the theatres listed below will be charged at the box office upon redemption of the discount ticket. Please contact the theatre directly to obtain the amount of the surcharge:
- Atlantic Station, Atlanta, GA - (404) 347-9894
- Downtown Summerlin 5, Las Vegas, NV - (702) 641-9004
- Irvine Spectrum 21, Irvine, CA - (949) 450-4920
- Kapolei Commons 12, Kapolei, HI - (808)-674-2325
- Southglenn Stadium 14, Centennial, CO - (720)931-6006
- South Beach 18, Miami, FL - (305) 673-6766
- Battery Park Stadium 11, New York, NY - (212) 945-4370
- E-Walk Stadium 13 & RPX, New York, NY- (212) 840-7761
- Union Square Stadium 14, New York, NY - (212) 253-6266
Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
GIFT CARDS & e-GIFT CARDS
Regal Gift Cards are sold in denominations of $10 up to $100. For denominations $100-$500 please call customer service at 800-784-8477. They are unrestricted and are honored just like cash at the theatre box office or concession stand.
- Gift cards are redeemable at any Participating Regal location nationwide.
- Value of gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be applied toward the purchase of any Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs or gift cards.
- Not valid for Special Events, Private Screenings or Group Sales ticket purchases.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards carry no expiration date or dormancy fees.
- Concessions gift cards are valid for concession purchases only.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Protect gift card as cash. If the gift card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, proof of purchase and proper identification will be required to obtain a replacement card. The replacement value will be the value of the card at the time the card is reported as lost or stolen.
- Purchaser shall not use the name Regal Entertainment Group, Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres, Edwards Theatres, or their logos without prior written permission.
- Only gift cards issued with a PIN can be redeemed online for ticket purchases at Fandango.com or Movietickets.com (coming soon to REGmovies.com).
- If your gift card contains a PIN, you may check your Gift Card balance here. If your gift card does not contain a PIN, please bring your gift card to any REG location to check the balance.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be reloaded.
- From time to time, Regal Entertainment Group or its affiliates may offer special promotional gift cards as a bonus or reward. Terms applicable to such promotional gift cards will be specified on the cards and may differ from the terms set forth above.
- Purchaser and or gift card holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- Any assistance with e-gift cards should be directed to CashStar Customer Support directly via email at: Regalgiftcardsupport@cashstar.com or by phone at 1-888-244-1285.
All internet services available on all Regal Entertainment Group’s online community web pages and those of its affiliates available thereby, including but not limited to theatre ticket sales, Regal Crown Club, and the personalization of Premiere Tickets, VIP Movie Tickets, Ultimate Packs, Gift Cards and any other sale items or services available herein are a courtesy service extended to patrons of Regal Entertainment Group at its sole discretion. The submission of a personalized order containing any information or materials deemed improper by Regal Entertainment Group will be rejected. For example, but not limited thereto, submission of obscene, abusive, defamatory, profane or threatening language of any kind will constitute a violation of the policies governing the use of this service and be rejected. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to process any order it deems violates these policies or any applicable laws or regulations. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and may not actively monitor the use of this site. For this reason, it is essential site users comply with the policies of Regal Entertainment Group and report any abuses or misuse of this site’s services to Regal Entertainment Group.